Support sites and ticketing
SharedInbox allows you create a support site where users can:
- See all their support requests
- View each request and response thread
- Make a new request or reply to an open request
- Mark requests as resolved (or not)
How it works
- A user sends an email to your SharedInbox connected email and it gets delivered to your selected Slack channel.
Once you click Reply and you get a compose box with an option to Convert to ticket.
- Choosing to convert to a ticket will create a link that will be attached to the email. The link will be in the form [your-team-domain].supportby.email/messages/[some numbers].
- The user gets the mail and can then reply directly from the email or from the link.
- A user can also send a request directly from the support site ([your-team-domain].supportby.email). This will send the request directly to your selected Slack channel.
- Replies to messages that come directly from the support site will not have the Convert to ticket... option as they are already support requests.